Facts about this mower
- There were approximately 1500 made right after World War II
- It used a Maytag Twin Cylinder-Model “72” Multi-Motor (same as washing machines). This motor only has 6 moving parts and would run 3 hours on a quart of fuel.
- Very RARE – less than 10 known to exist today
- Original price in 1945 was $99
- 1/2 H.P. at 1650 RPM
- This mower was fully customized with over 100 custom made bolts and painted with House of Color Candy Apple Red over Silver Basecoat
Built by Craig Bierman of Speed & Sport Chrome Plating